Blog Archive

Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mother's Garden - By Sarah Brown


In My Mother's Garden -  Happy Mother's Day Mom! :D

By Sarah Brown

A garden needs care, love, joy, and happiness, exactly what a mother gives to her child.  In a mother's garden she has vines that represent my growth. She has a watering can to help me stay alive and help me grow strong.  Her many flowers are her friends and family, her helpful tools get rid of all the negative things around me.

In my mother's garden the vines are me growing and becoming an older girl. The vines are also her reaching her arms out to help me when I'm in trouble or when I just need a hug. Her vines are also always there like how she's there when I need her.

Her watering can is her helping me survive with everything going on. The watering can is her way of helping me in every way with me growing strong and happy. The water from the can is her giving me water when I'm thirsty or medicine when I'm sick to get better.

The flowers in her garden are her friends and family who come and support her when she's down. They are also there to make her garden look full and happier. Flowers also signify love and support towards my mother and her growing her garden. The tools are her way of helping me get through rough times and all negative or sad things.

Without plants and flowers or tools, a garden couldn't be a garden. If there was no mother or no care, happiness, love, or joy, a garden couldn't stay alive, be happy, or grow.  Therefore, without a mother a garden just wouldn't be complete.

Mother's Day ' 07 ...  I love you Mom!  Sarah

No comments: